Access an Internet video channel through an Internet video device
Follow these steps to make sure that the internet video device is set up to access internet video channels:
IMPORTANT: Check your Blu-ray Disc™ players or TV's internet capabilities. To see if your unit has internet functions, check the specifications in the manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Make sure the internet video device is connected to the internet using a high-speed connection.
- You can connect your internet video device using a wireless gaming adapter , wireless bridge or a wired powerline adapter .
- Make sure to install the latest software version on the internet video device. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
Follow these steps to access the list of internet channels from the menu of the internet video device:
- Using the supplied remote, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Press the left arrow or right arrow to select the Video icon.
- On some internet video devices, the video channels can be found by selecting All Apps or Internet content.
- Press the down arrow to select the desired video channel.
Follow these steps if the internet video is powered by Google™ TV:
Note: Google TV devices will only show all the downloaded apps from Google™ Play store.
- Press the Home button.
- You can select the desired app from the following:
- Home screen
- All Apps list
- Home screen
- Some internet channels requires the internet video device to be registered at the My Essentials web site .
- Some internet video channels may require additional registration or subscriptions.