Follow this procedure to troubleshoot if the television will not change or switch video inputs.
IMPORTANT: For specific information regarding any of the steps below, consult the instruction manual of the television.
- Ensure the television remote control is set appropriately to operate the TV functions.
NOTE: Depending on the television remote control being used, press the TV FUNCTION button or move the TV/VTR switch to the TV position.
- Attempt to change the video inputs.
- If the video inputs still do not appear to be changing, check if the television has Video Label options.
- If the television has Video Label options, ensure they are set appropriately.
- Some Video Label options have a SKIP setting that will allow video inputs to be skipped.
- Some Video Label settings may override access to other video inputs.
- Some video inputs will only appear if a connection is established to the video jack on the television.