IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The Remote Keyboard is a feature available on select BRAVIA® TVs and Windows® 7-based VAIO® computers. The Remote Keyboard feature of your VAIO computer can be used as a wireless keyboard for basic TV controls.
- Connect your TV to an active high-speed Internet connection.
- Download the latest system software update available for your TV.
- Connect the VAIO computer to a high-speed Internet connection.
- Open the Remote Keyboard app from the Programs folder on the computer.
- If the VAIO computer was purchased before January 2011, you can download Remote Keyboard application software.
- Not all TVs or computers are supplied with the Remote Keyboard feature. To see if your product has the Remote Keyboard feature, check the specifications or supplied operations guide.
- The Bluetooth® wireless setting on the VAIO computer should be turned on or enabled to use the Remote Keyboard feature.