- On the supplied remote control, press the TV FUNCTION button, if available.
- Press the DISPLAY button.
- You may need to press the DISPLAY button repeatedly to remove all the displayed channel information on the screen.
- It's normal for the channel number or video text to continuously display if there is no signal source connected to the corresponding input.
- Additional information, settings, and reset procedures are available in your TV's manual.
- Closed Captioning is Displayed Even Though it is Disabled in the TV Menu.
- If the functionality and features of the TV are displayed on the screen, turn off the Demo mode .