IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- The next steps depend on the menu options of your TV:
- Select Display & Sound → Sound → Volume level → Dolby Dynamic Range.
- Select Sound → Sound → Advanced settings → Input related → Dolby Dynamic Range.
- Select Standard or Compressed.
- Standard mode takes the widest dynamic range because signals are directly played back. Quiet signals remain quiet and loud signals remain loud.
- Compressed mode compresses the volume difference and increases the overall volume. The audio is easier to hear, regardless of the dynamic range of the sound source.