- When operating the TV in extremely low temperatures, the picture may be delayed or the screen may become dark. This is a normal operation of the TV. The screen returns to its normal status as the temperature increases.
- If a stationary picture is continuously displayed, a residual image is sometimes generated. However, the screen returns to the normal status over time. The issue will be less noticeable few minutes after the TV is turned on.
- If you watch a non-3D program in 3D mode, the TV screen will display a double image. Make sure that the 3D feature of the TV is set to Off. To check if your TV is 3D capable, refer to the user manual supplied with the TV.
- Make sure the video cable is securely connected between the TV and the source device.
- Turn off any electrical or battery-operated devices that may be creating radio frequency (RF) interference.
- Perform a power reset on the TV .
- If the issue persist, try plugging the power cord to a different electrical outlet.
If the issue is still unresolved, the TV may need to be repaired. Go to Product Repair.