Change the closed caption text size of streaming apps on an Android TV
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Note: Steps may vary depending on your TV model and the menu options. If model-specific information is needed, refer to your product manuals .
Follow the steps provided for help changing the closed caption text size of streaming apps on your Android TV™:
- On the supplied remote control, press the (Quick Settings) or HOME button (depending on the model).
- Select Settings.
- The next steps vary. Follow the steps that best match your TV menu options:
- Select Device Preferences → Accessibility → Captions → Streaming & other content → Display → Text size.
- Select Accessibility → Captions → Streaming & other content → Text size.
- Select your preferred text size:
- Very small
- Very large