Not all TVs, Blu-ray Disc™ players, or Home Theater systems have Internet capability. To determine if your unit has this capability, check the device specifications. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
Follow these steps to access the Prime Video app and register your device.
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Select Video, Application, My Apps or Apps, depending on your model.
- Select the Prime Video app.
- Select Sign In and Start Watching and note the registration code that appears on the device.
- Using the Internet, go to www.amazon.com/mytv
- Login to your Amazon Prime™ account or create a new account.
- Enter the registration code from your device and select Register Device.
The device can then be utilized to view Prime Video content.