IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
This article is designed to assist if the login screen keeps appearing which prevents you to access the YouTube® app of the Android™ TV.
- To best enjoy your viewing experience, ensure that you have the latest software update installed .
- To automatically download software updates , set the Automatic software download setting to On.
To resolve the issue, update the YouTube app through the Google Play™ store.
NOTE: Before updating the app, make sure you are registered to an account .
- Using the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Apps.
- Select the Google Play store app.
- On the Google Play store, select My Apps.
- Select the YouTube app.
- On the YouTube app, select Update.
Reboot the Android TV after installing the update of the app.