IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow the instructions according to the symptom and check the sound after each step. If model-specific information is needed to perform any step, check the product manual.
Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Verify that the subwoofer is turned on.Note: If any LED indicator is lit or flashing, the power is ON.
- On the remote control, press the SW + (subwoofer volume) or Bass button to turn up the volume of the subwoofer.
- Check the status of the subwoofer LED indicator.
- When the LED lights up in red after turning on the audio device, the link or the connection between the unit and the subwoofer may not be complete. Set the link settings again. For details, refer to the Instructions Manual.
- Examples of headings sections in the instructions manual.