Connect an Internet Video Device to a Wireless Gaming Adapter
- Not all Blu-ray Disc® players or TVs have Internet capabilities. To see if your Blu-ray Disc player or TV has the functions discussed in this solution, check the specifications or supplied operations guide. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Prior to following the steps in this solution, ensure that there is an active Internet connection and that the modem has been activated.
- Connect the gaming adapter's power cord to an active wall outlet.
- On your computer, disconnect the wireless connection.
- Connect one end of the ethernet cable into the gaming adapter.
- Connect the other end of the ethernet cable to the network port of the computer.
- Power on the computer.
- Open a Web browser and enter the IP address of the gaming adapter into the address bar.
- The IP address is supplied by the manufacturer of the gaming adapter.
- The username and password is supplied by the manufacturer of the gaming adapter.
- Further information should be available in the set up guide supplied with the gaming adapter.