Before you start
- The power reset or restart of the TV is a recommended troubleshooting step that resolves many temporary issues.
- It's recommended to make sure your TV has the most recent system software installed. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- Verify which HDMI® input on the TV that the source device is connected to.
- On the supplied TV remote control, press the INPUT button repeatedly until it displays the correct HDMI input where the source device is connected.
- Try changing the HDMI signal format on your TV to resolve the issue. If your HMDI format is set to Standard, change it to Enhanced, and if it's already set to Enhanced, change it to Standard. Check your TV manuals for specific information.