Before you start
In order to correctly establish a wired LAN (Local Area Network) network, you will need the following:
- Your TV must be internet-capable. If you are not sure about this, please check in the specifications of your model, in the manual, or on our support website.
- You will need a subscription with an internet provider.
- You need a modem/router and a LAN cable (Ethernet cable).
How to establish a wired LAN network
You just need to connect one end of an Ethernet (LAN) cable to your router and the other end of the cable to your TV.
If you already have a wired connection, but you don't seem to have internet access, try to connect with the EASY setup:
- On the TV remote, press HOME → Settings → Network → Network Setup → EASY screen appears.
- Choose Wired Lan and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the set-up.
The setting items (e.g. IP address, subnet mask, DHCP) may vary depending on the Internet Service Provider (ISP) or router. For details, refer to the instruction manuals provided by the ISP or those supplied with the router. You can also contact the person who set up the network (network administrator).
Is the problem resolved?