IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
To throw images, videos and songs from an Xperia™ mobile device to the TV, follow the steps below.
- The steps to throw images, videos and songs from an Xperia mobile device to the TV may vary depending on the model of your Xperia mobile device and the TV. Refer to the instruction manual of the mobile device and the TV.
- Below is an example on how to throw images, videos and songs from an Xperia Z3 mobile device to an Android™ TV.
- Power on the TV.
- On your mobile device, launch the app depending on the type of content you want to throw.
- Album app for images
- Album or Movies app for videos
- Music app for songs
- Select the content you want to throw.
- Tap the screen displaying the content that you want to throw.
- Select on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Throw.
- When the screen for selecting a recipient device appears, select the TV.