- Prior to following the steps in this solution, make sure that the latest software update has been installed .
- To automatically download software updates , set the Automatic software download setting to On.
If the Android™ TV has no sound during playback of videos from a USB device, the audio codec sampling rate of the video may not be supported by the TV. To check whether the audio codec sampling rate of the video is supported by the TV, access the Help Guide.
- On the supplied remote, press the Help button.
NOTE: If you have misplaced the supplied remote, and the remote you are using does not have a Help button, the Help (?) option is available from the menu of the TV.
- Under SUPPORT category, select Help Guide.
- In the search box, key in Supported Format.
- Select Enjoy photos/music/movies/stored on a USB device.
- Select Jump to the list.