Yes, it's possible to use the basic Android TV™ functions without an internet connection. However, to get the most out of your TV, we recommend you connect it to the internet.
You can connect your TV to the internet during Initial Setup or in the Network setting on your TV. Follow the steps below to connect your TV using the Network setting:
- On the supplied TV remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under the Network & Accessories category, select Network.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select either Wi-Fi or Wired LAN.
- Select either Easy or Expert.
- Select Easy for automatic set up.
- Expert allows you to change the Primary and Secondary DNS.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.