HDCP 2.2 or 2.3 protocol support varies depending on your TV model series and the year it was released. Check the information below to determine which HDMI ports support these protocols. If you are unsure of the model year, check the serial number label located on the back of the TV or it may also be in the Specifications link on the model support page .
Android TV models
- 2020 and 2019 models: All 4K / 8K TVs support HDCP 2.2 and 2.3 protocol on all HDMI input ports.
- 2018 or earlier models: All 4K TVs support HDCP 2.2 protocol on all HDMI input ports.
Other TV models that are not Android TV
- These 2018 model series support HDCP 2.2 in all HDMI input ports:
- XBR X70xF
- XBR X72xF
- XBR X73xF
- These 2017 model series support HDCP 2.2 in all HDMI input ports:
- XBR X69xE
- XBR X70xE
- XBR X72xE
- These 2014 model series support HDCP 2.2 in HDMI 1 and 2 input ports:
- XBR X800B
- XBR X900B
- These 2013 model series support HDCP 2.2 in the HDMI 4 input port:
- XBR 850A (activation required through a software update)
- XBR X900A (activation required)
- This 2013 model series supports HDCP 2.2 in the HDMI 2 input port:
- XBR 84X900 (activation required)