IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
If the top of the picture is wider or narrower than the bottom, adjust the V Keystone setting. Not all models have this setting, so check your projector manual for model-specific information.
Models with V Keystone
- On the remote control, press the MENU button.
- Use the up arrow or down arrow buttons to highlight Installation .
- Press the ENTER button to select the Installation menu.
- Use the up arrow or down arrow buttons to highlight V Keystone .
- Press the ENTER button to select V Keystone .
- Use the up arrow or down arrow buttons to adjust the V Keystone setting.
- Set the V Keystone to a negative number (-) if the bottom of the picture is wider than the top.
- Set the V Keystone to a positive number (+) if the top of the picture is wider than bottom.
- Press the MENU button to exit the menu.
Models without V Keystone
Make sure to install or mount your device correctly so that it fits the size of your screen.
- If your device is tilted up or down, or not mounted correctly, the projected image may be trapezoidal.
- If the vertical and horizontal plane of the projector's lens aren't parallel to the vertical and horizontal plane of the screen, you'll have a trapezoidal image.