IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow this procedure to troubleshoot projector power issues.
- Remove the projector cord from the AC wall outlet.
- Plug the electrical cord from the projector into a working electrical outlet.
NOTE: Do not plug the projector into a power strip or surge suppressor.
- Attempt to turn on the projector using the supplied remote control.
IMPORTANT: Ensure the remote control has fresh batteries.
- Attempt to turn on the projector with the power button on the projector.
- If the issue is still unresolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps, service may be required. Go to Product Repair.