IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Before you start
- For the mobile devices, the Chromecast™ built-in function:
- Works if the Android™ device has version 2.3 or later and the Apple® iOS™ device has version 7.0 or later.
- Allows the mobile device to cast content from compatible apps to the Android TV™.
- Does not support casting from the Google Chrome™ browser.
- To know more about Chromecast built-in, you can visit the Official Chromecast built-in web site.
- Make sure that your Android TV and mobile devices have the latest software update and are connected to the same network.
Cast Your Photos and Videos
- Launch the Chromecast-enabled app on your mobile device.
- On the app screen, tap the Chromecast built-in icon.
- Select the Android TV model.
- Tap Play to start playback.
The content will begin to play on the selected Android TV.