Please install this update AFTER installing the NVIDIA GeForce 310M / GT 425M Driver Update.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the NVIDIA GeForce 310M / GT 425M video driver to version 22.214.171.12472 to resolve the following issues:
- A blank white screen may occur after resuming from sleep or hibernation
- The screen resolution does not display correctly during playback of mpeg video using the Picture Motion Browser application with the Motion Reality Mode feature enabled
- Video distortion may occur during playback of MP4 files using the Picture Motion Browser application with the Motion Reality Mode feature enabled
- A blank black screen may occur during playback of a Blu-ray Disc™ using the H246/1080p settings
- An error message "Runtime Error! Program c:\program Files(x86)\Corel\CorelWinDVD2010\WinDVD.exe. Abnormal program termination" may appear when playing back a Blu-ray Disc movie using the WinDVD® application
- The computer is unable to playback DVD or BD media in full screen
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 146.17 MB
Before You Start
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600281.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600281.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "NVIDIA GeForce 310M / GT 425M Update Ver. 126.96.36.19972" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation " screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the NVIDIA GeForce 310M / GT 425M Driver Update is complete.