Headphones troubleshooting guide
- Want to know how to connect your Headphones to your TV? Refer to the BRAVIA Connectivity Guide for instructions.
- For the WF-1000XM4 headphones: If you have trouble with the touch sensor working unexpectedly, refer to The touch sensor on the WF-1000XM4 earbud headphones activates on its own article.
Select your topic
- No Power
- Battery issues
- Bluetooth pairing issues
- No Sound,
or Sound is only heard from one side
- Audio (imbalanced sound, volume adjustment, sound skips, or noise)
- Noise Canceling is insufficient
- Cannot talk on a phone call
- Physical Damage or missing parts
If your questions aren't covered in this guide, please enter your query in the search bar on the main Sony support website.