Follow these steps to troubleshoot a headphone transmitter that has no power or does not turn on.
- Make sure the AC power adapter for the transmitter is plugged into a working electrical outlet.
- Plug the AC power adapter directly into an electrical wall outlet instead of a power strip or surge protector to minimize the possibility of a short.
- Use only the AC power adapter supplied with the transmitter. Do not use any other AC power adapter.
- Try plugging the transmitter into another wall outlet, just to make sure there is not a problem with the current outlet.
- Verify the other end of the AC power adapter is connected to the DC IN jack on the transmitter.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required.Go to Product Repair.