- Insert your earbud headphones in the charging case and connect the USB cable to the charging case and an AC Adapter or a computer.
- Always charge your headphones and charging case at the same time.
- After your headphones are charged, remove them from the case, pair them to the playback device and play music.
Do you hear any sound?
- Yes, I hear the sound.
- Your headphones had a low battery level.
- The headphones turn on but I can't hear any sound.
- The headphones don't turn on.
- Your headphones may not be charging correctly. Refer to the Cannot Charge section to continue troubleshooting.