IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Mutual registration is required when you connect two Bluetooth® devices for the first time. This is called pairing. The devices should recognize each other on subsequent connections.
You'll need to repeat the pairing procedure if the pairing information is deleted or corrupted. This may happen under the following circumstances:
- The pairing information is deleted when the device is sent for repair.
- Your speaker is initialized.
- If the Speaker Add function is available and running.
- If a new device is paired after the registrable total has been reached.
- Refer to your manual for information about the maximum number of paired Bluetooth wireless devices your speaker can save. Manuals are posted on your model support page.