IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow these steps:
- Turn on your headphones.
- Connect your headphones to the audio source device using either the supplied cable or a Bluetooth® connection.
- Your headphones won't establish a Bluetooth connection if the cable is connected.
- Turn on the noise canceling function. Check your device manual for more information.
- The NC button indicator lights up.
- As long as your headphones are connected to the audio device, you can turn down the volume, noise cancelling will continue to work, and your headphones won't automatically turn off.
- To see if your headphones have the Google Assistant function, check your manual.
For models that have the Automatic Power Off feature, you can utilize the noise cancelling feature without connecting audio.