How to pair (connect) my Bluetooth wireless headphones with another device
Follow these steps to pair your device with the headphones:
Step 1. Enable pairing mode on the headphonesWF-1000X
- Place the earbuds into the charging case.
- Remove the left unit from the charging case.
- Press and hold the button on the left unit for at least seven seconds. The indicator flashes blue and red alternately. If you put on the earbuds, you will hear a notification sound and the voice guidance saying Bluetooth® pairing from the left unit.
Note: If the pairing isn't finished within five minutes, pairing mode is canceled. If this happens, place the earbuds into the charging case again and start the operation from the beginning.
Step 2. Pair your headphones with a device
Select your source device from the following list to confirm the pairing procedure:
- Walkman® player
- Android™ device (smartphone, tablet)
- iOS™ device (iPhone®, iPad®, Apple Watch®)
- Microsoft® Windows® 11, 10, 8.1
- Windows® 7
- Apple® Mac® computers
- Android TV™ (Step 2: Pair the headphones with the TV section)
Note: Not all Android TVs support the use of Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Verify your TV supports Bluetooth using the Can I use Bluetooth headphones, speakers, and soundbars with my Android TV or Google TV? article.
If the issue still occurs
Refer to the Troubleshooting Bluetooth pairing issues article for additional troubleshooting.