As of November 2021, the following functions can be operated by voice using Google Assistant:
- Noise canceling function on/off
- Ambient Sound Mode on/off
- A function to speak the amount of remaining battery charge
Open the Sony | Headphones Connect app, and then set the following functions to Google Assistant depending on your model:
- WH-1000XM4: The CUSTOM button
- WF-1000XM4: The Voice Assistant setting
If you need model-specific information, check the Using the Google Assistant section in your product manuals for details.
- These functions can change due to changes in Google specifications.
- Always use the headphones with the latest software installed.
With the changes Google will be making to the Google Assistant feature, we plan to discontinue linking headphones to the Google Assistant app for devices running the iOS™ operating system. For details, visit the Google Assistant Help page (Google Assistant on headphones).