IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Check if the issue is resolved after completing each step.
- If this issue occurs when connected to a Microsoft® Windows® 10 computer, updating the software to version 1.3.0 or later may resolve the issue. Visit the model support page for additional details on how to update the headphones.
- Place the earbud headphones in the charging case and close the lid. After the lid is closed, wait a few seconds, then remove them and make a Bluetooth connection to the desired device.
- Charge the earbud headphones.
- Place the earbud headphones in the charging case and close the lid.
- Connect the charging case to an AC outlet or computer using the supplied USB Type-C™ cable.
- Turn up the volume of the connected device.
Note: You can't adjust the volume with the headphones.
- If you are using an app with the connected mobile device and no sound is heard, check a different app to see if the problem is with the app and not the headphones.
- Check that the connected device is playing music.
- Reset the earbud headphones
- If this issues still occurs, Initialize the headphones to restore the factory settings.