IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Before You Start
- Make sure to turn up the volume level on the computer.
- Place your device within one meter (three feet) of the computer.
- Make sure your computer supports the Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) Bluetooth® profile.
- The drivers needed to connect your device to a computer are already included in the operating system.
- If your computer is asking for a Bluetooth driver, contact your computer manufacturer.
- If you're using a VAIO® computer, Bluetooth drivers are available online.
Pair Your Headphones or Speaker to the Computer
Select your operating system below for steps on how to pair your device with a computer.