Amazon Alexa app doesn't work and says Either your mobile device isn't connected, or you need to open the Alexa App and try again
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
- Make sure to follow the steps to set up Amazon Alexa™ for wireless headphones.
- If the issue still occurs, follow these steps:
- Delete the device information registered to Amazon Alexa app.
- Delete the headphone information registered in your smartphone's Bluetooth® settings.
- Pair again your headphones and smartphone.
- Initialize the Amazon Alexa app.