Check the audio reception of your RF (Radio Frequency) / Infrared headphones after completing each step:
Note: Refer to the product manual for model-specific information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Make sure the batteries in the headphones are fully charged.
- Verify that the transmitter is plugged into a working AC outlet.
- Make sure the connecting cord is properly connected to the audio source and the transmitter.
- Increase the volume of the audio source.
- Change the position and angle of the transmitter.
IMPORTANT: If you're using Infrared (IR) headphones, make sure nothing is blocking the line of sight between the transmitter and headphones.
If the issue is still unresolved, repair may be required.  Go to Product Repair.