There Is Distortion, Static, or Loud Background Noise When I Use My RF Headphones
- Move the headphones closer to the transmitter.
- As you move away from the transmitter, more noise is likely to be heard.
- If the transmitter is connected to the headphone jack, turn down the volume of the source device.
- Use the CHANNEL selector on the transmitter to change the radio frequency, then tune the headphones.
- If the POWER indicator light of the headphones is dim or off, recharge the battery for at least one hour.
- If the POWER indicator is still dim or off after charging the battery for at least one hour, recharge the battery overnight.
- If the POWER indicator remains dim or off after charging it overnight, the battery may need replacement.
- If you connect the transmitter to the LINE OUT or REC OUT jack of an audio reproducer, make sure that the NOISE FILTER switch is set to OFF .
- If the issue is still unresolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps repair may be required.  Go to Product Repair.