IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow this procedure to troubleshoot why the Touch Screen feature has stopped working.
- Download and install the Original - NextWindow™ 1950 Touch Screen Driver. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- After the driver installation is complete, restart the computer .
- Download and install NextWindow™ 1950 Touch Screen Driver Update. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- After the driver update is complete, restart the computer.
NOTE: Reinstalling the original driver then and applying the driver update should resolve the issue. If the issue is not resolved, service may be required. Begin the procedure to send your Sony product into a Sony facility to be repaired.
- Because the driver has been reinstalled and updated, it will be necessary to calibrate the Touch Screen .