- Power off the Reader Digital Book.
NOTE: If the Reader Digital Book is active, you can slide and hold the power button until the Device Shutdown screen appears and then tap Yes to power it off.
- On the bottom edge of the Reader Digital Book, using a thin object such as a paper clip, press the RESET button.
- Turn on the Reader Digital Book.
- While the screen displays Opening book..., simultaneously press and hold down the Previous Page Turn button and the Size button until the Reset All screen is displayed.
NOTE: If Opening book... does not display on the screen, charge the battery for several hours before attempting the reset process again.
- In the Reset All screen, press the OPTIONS button to delete all content, restore all factory settings, and clear the DRM authorization state.