- Plug the power cord into the AC adapter.
- Plug the power cord into a nearby AC power wall outlet.
- Turn the tablet over and plug the AC adapter into the tablet device charge connector.
IMPORTANT: At this point, the Power Indicator LED should be lit. If it is not lit, double check that the AC adapter is correctly connected to the tablet, and that the wall outlet is working.
- The tablet must be charged using the supplied AC adapter. Charging through the USB port is not supported.
- The tablet device may not be fully charged when shipped.
- The time it takes to charge the battery will vary depending on usage.
- Use only the supplied power cord for battery charging.
- The battery will charge whenever the tablet device is plugged in, regardless of whether or not it is turned on.
- After charging, the battery will gradually lose charge even if it is not being used.
- If it is left unused for a long time, the battery charge may become fully depleted. To avoid this we recommend recharging the battery before every use.
- If you do not intend to use the tablet device for an extended period of time, we recommend that the battery still be charged at least every six months.
- The battery may not charge at exceptionally high or low temperatures.
- Do not charge the battery near fire, extreme heat or in direct sunlight.
- Heat will build up in the battery while it is in use or being charged. This is normal and is no cause for concern. But if the tablet device or AC adapter becomes abnormally hot, unplug the AC power cord from the AC adapter.
- The battery life will vary depending on usage, settings, and temperatures.