How to transfer video and pictures using the Bloggie Software
Follow these steps to import and export videos and pictures.
- Power on the Bloggie.
- Connect the Bloggie to the computer's USB port with the built-in USB jack or the supplied USB adapter.
- When the USB connection is completed, the Mass Storage screen will appear on the LCD screen of the camera.
- If necessary, start the Bloggie Software.
- In the Bloggie Software window, all new photos and videos are automatically selected. Choose the Import new button and this will import all photos and videos to your PC.
NOTE: You can also choose individual videos or pictures to import.
- After importing, you can edit a photo and trim video. You can then export the edited video or images back to the Bloggie by choosing the Import & Export button and then Export to Bloggie.