To connect to a Wi-Fi network with your Walkman® player:
- Press the Home button.
- Press the Settings menu ( ), and then tap System settings.
- In the Settings menu, press and then slide the Wi-Fi switch to the ON position.
- This will turn on Wi-fi. The switch should say ON and it will be blue.
- Next tap Wi-Fi.
- Your Walkman player will start searching for available Wi-Fi networks. When you see the network you want to connect to in the list under Wi-Fi, tap it.
NOTE: If for some reason you do not see your network, you can enter the information manually. Tap ADD NETWORK and enter the appropriate information.
- You will be prompted to enter your password. Tap in the blank field and then enter the security key / password for the Wi-Fi network you are trying to connect to. Once a connection is established, Connection will display under the network name.