In order to connect and use a wired PlayStation®3 (PS3) controller with your tablet, you will need the latest system update, a Sony USB dongle (SGPUC3) and a PS3 controller (both sold separately).
- Make sure the tablet has the most recent system update .
- If you do not yet have the Sony USB dongle, you can get one directly from Sony or from either a local or online electronic retail stores.
- Make sure the PlayStation®3 (PS3) controller is fully charged before attempting to complete this procedure.
- Connect the USB dongle to the tablet, and the PS3 controller to the USB dongle using the USB cable supplied with the PlayStation®3 console.
NOTE: If the USB cable supplied with the PlayStation®3 console is not available you can use any USB Mini-B or USB Micro-AB connector cable (5 pin).
- USB Mini-B connector
- USB Micro-AB connector
- Once the PS3 controller has been successfully connected, an icon will appear in the Notification area indicating that you are connected (wired) and the controller will start charging.