- Connect the Net MD Walkman to the USB port on the computer.
- Click Start, click Programs, point to NetMD Simple Burner and click NetMD Simple Burner.
- Insert the CD to be copied into the CD drive of the computer.
- NetMD Simple Burner will optimize the CD ROM drive.
- Click the down arrow to select the desired recording mode for the Net MD Walkman.
- To record the entire CD to the NetMD Walkman, click REC.
- To select specific tracks, click OPEN.
- Click the box to the left of the track or tracks to remove the check mark. Tracks without check marks will be omitted when recording.
- Click REC.
Information regarding upgrading to the latest version of Sony's music management software is available at the Digital Music Player Support Web site. Please note system requirements prior to upgrading your current application.