IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
- The VAIO® Action Setup program must be uninstalled or the VAIO Action Setup Server must be closed before reinstalling the application. If the application is still available on the taskbar, the program cannot be reinstalled from the Application Recovery CDs.
- Use the bundled Word 2000 CD to install the application or any of its components.
- Insert the Application Recovery CD disc #1 into the CD/DVD drive.
- In the Welcome to the Sony® Application Installation CD window, click the OK button.
- In the Application Recovery Program window, double-click the Software folder.
- Double-click the application to install or reinstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- To exit the Application Recovery CD window, click the Quit button.
- In the Sony Application Recovery Program dialog box, click the OK button.