Follow the steps below to connect a camcorder to a television using an S-Video cable.
IMPORTANT: Both the camcorder and television must have an S-Video jack to complete this procedure.
- Connect one end of an S-Video cable to the S-VIDEO IN jack on the television.
- Connect the other end of the S-Video cable to the S-VIDEO OUT jack on the camcorder.
- Connect an audio cable to the appropriate left and right audio input jacks on the television.
- Connect the other end of the audio cable to the audio output jacks on the camcorder.
- Turn on the camcorder and set it to the playback mode.
- Begin playing the media (tape, DVD, etc.) in the camcorder.
- Turn on the television.
- Tune the television to the appropriate video input to receive the signal from the camcorder.
NOTE: If necessary, consult the instruction manual of television for information about tuning the TV to the correct video input.