IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow the steps below to create and transfer a playlist to your Walkman® player using Microsoft® Windows® Media Player.
- On your computer, lauch the Microsoft Windows Media Player.
- In the left pane, select Music.
- You will see all song titles within each album.
- At the top right corner, select the Play tab.
- Select the song titles and drag them to the right pane.
- You can also right click on the song, point to Add to and select Play list.
- After adding the songs to the playlist in the right pane, click Untitled playlist and type in a new name for your playlist.
- To transfer the playlist, connect your walkman player to your computer using a USB cable.
- Your computer recognizes your walkman player if the player's name appears in the right pane.
- Drag and drop your playlist from the left pane into the right pane.
- You can also right click on the song, point to Add to and select Sync list.
- Click the Start sync button to transfer the songs and playlist to your walkman player.
- The transfer is successful if the Sync completed appears in the right pane.