Follow these steps to completely uninstall Reader™ for Mac® software:
- Go to your Applications list and drag the Reader icon to the trash.
- Go to the desktop and click on Go at the top.
- Click on Go to Folder.
- In the Go to Folder window, type ~/library and then press enter.
- Go to the Application Support folder.
- In the Application Support folder, delete the Sony Corporation folder.
- Go back to Library and from there go to Preferences.
- Delete the FSK and Sony Corporation folders.
- Reader for Mac is now completely removed from the computer.