How to preset FM/AM radio station on the A/V receiver?
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
As part of the normal operation of this receiver, the receiver must be connected to the TV in order to perform certain set up procedures.
The following are the set up procedures and settings that require a TV connection in order to access and adjust these menu items.
To access the Home menu items
- Watch - Select to display video from the connected device
- Listen - Select to listen to sound from the connected device
- Sound Effects - Select to enjoy sound effects
- Settings - Select to adjust the various settings for the receiver
- Easy Setup
- Performing Auto Calibration
- Selecting Auto Calibration Type (Calibration Type)
- Selecting the Speaker Pattern
- Setting the assignment for the speaker terminals (SB Assign) (for STR-DH570 only)
- Adjusting the speaker level
- Adjusting the speaker size
- Setting the crossover frequency of the speakers
- Outputting a test tone from each speaker
- Setting the unit of measurement (Distance Unit)
- Selecting Night Mode function
- Adjusting the Equalizer
- Selecting a Sound Field
- Synchronizing audio with video output (A/V Sync)
- Adjusting the volume automatically (Auto Volume)
- Selecting the language of digital broadcasts (Dual Mono)
- Compressing the dynamic range (D.Range Comp.)
- Controlling HDMI® devices (Control for HDMI)
- Passing HDMI signals through (Pass Through)
- Setting the HDMI audio signal output of connected devices (HDMI Audio Out)
- Setting the level of the subwoofer (Subwoofer Level)
- Speeding up the display when switching the HDMI input (Fast View)
- Automatically switching the input when an MHL™ device is played (MHL Auto Input)
- Changing the assignment and display for the input jacks
- Changing the name for each input (Name In)
- Selecting the language
- Setting standby mode (Auto Standby)
- Connected the receiver to the TV using an HDMI® connection.
NOTE: The cables shown in the images above are not supplied. Sony recommends that you use a high quality HDMI cable or a HDMI cable made by Sony.  Go to Parts and Accessories.
- Turn on the receiver and the TV.
- Set the TV to the appropriate HDMI input.Usng the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Listen.
- Select FM TUNER or AM TUNER.
- Tune in to the station that you want to preset.
- Press the OPTIONS button.
- Select Preset Memory.
- Select a preset number.
NOTE: You can store up-to 30 FM stations and 30 AM stations.
- Repeat steps 1-8 to store another station.