How to install the PlayMemories Home (Windows) software without the Internet connection.
The PlayMemories Home™ software is normally installed by downloading the PlayMemories Home program file. The installer downloaded by the procedure below allows you to install PlayMemories Home software without downloading its program file. A network (Internet) connection is necessary to download the PlayMemories Home installer.
NOTE: The PlayMemories Home installer downloaded by the procedures below can be copied to a computer not connected to a network.
Make sure of the following before downloading the installer:
- Verify that your computer meets the PlayMemories Home system requirements.
- The network may be disconnected and the download of the installer may fail due to signal reception conditions if using a wireless network for your computer. Use a wired connection (LAN cable) to download more stably.
How to download:
- Download the PlayMemories Home installer.
- It may take time to download the installer depending on the network environment (communications speed) and the computer's operating environment.
- The installer will be downloaded as PMHOME.exe.
- An article with more detailed instructions on how to download and install the PlayMemories Home software is available.