Portion of the Android TV Screen Shows Picture Noise When I Watch Dark Scenes
The picture on the TV screen flickers, flashes, or blinks when I watch dark scenes.
The noise is produced during the recording of the video or image. This type of noise happens when a camera with a high resolution setting records a scene at night or in the dark.
Follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under TV category, select Picture & Display.
- Select Picture adjustments.
- Select Advanced settings.
- Select Clarity and adjust the settings as described below:
- Decrease Sharpness to 50.
- Change Reality Creation from Auto to Manual, then decrease the Resolution value.
- Change Random noise reduction from Auto to High.
- Change Digital noise reduction from Auto to High.
Note: For some video sources, noise may still appear if Random noise reduction is set from Auto to High. In this case, set the Random noise reduction to Off.