IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Make sure the specifications of the Video IN jack on your Android TV™ match the specifications of the cable. Even if they appear the same, the standard wiring specifications may be different. Therefore, select a cable with functions 1 - 4 arranged on the jack as follows:
The following diagram shows the detail and the connection of the analog extension cable.
- A: Analog Extension Cable (Not supplied with all TVs).
- B: Terminal area of the side that connects to the TV. Plug size is 3.5mm in diameter.
- C: RCA pin cable (Not supplied).
- D: TV.
- E: VCR,Video game, DVD player, Camcorder, etc.
Functions are arranged in the following order from the tip of the terminal:
- Audio Left (L)
- Audio Right (R)
- Check the manual to confirm if your TV has a supplied analog extension cable and how to connect it to your TV. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- If you use a different type of cable, the image or sound signal will not work correctly.