IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Before You Start
- The computer must have a factory-installed Microsoft® Windows® 10 operating system.
- The computer must support the Miracast® feature.
- On the TV, turn on the Built-in Wi-Fi setting. Check the manual for model-specific information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
Turn on the Screen Mirroring Feature
Select your TV type and follow the steps to turn on the Screen Mirroring feature.
- Android TV™
- On the supplied IR remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under Apps, select Screen mirroring.
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete the setup.
- Other TVs
- On the supplied IR remote control, press the INPUT button.
- Select Screen mirroring.
Mirror the Computer Screen on the TV
- Turn on the computer's Wi-Fi setting.
- Click the (Start) button.
- In the Start Menu, click Settings.
- The Windows Logo + I key combination will also take you to the Settings screen.
- In the SETTINGS window, click Devices.
- In the DEVICES screen, select Connected devices, and under the Add devices category, click Add a device.
- Select the model number of your TV.
The computer screen should now appear on your TV.