How to transfer music to Walkman player via drag-and-drop from Apple iTunes software for the Windows operating system.
To transfer songs managed by the Apple® iTunes® software without using the Media Go™ application, open the Music folder in the Walkman® player then transfer music by drag-and-drop from the Apple iTunes software to your Walkman player.
- You can only drag-and-drop music managed by the Apple iTunes software when using a Walkman player that supports drag-and-drop function.
- The Walkman player might not support all functions.
- Connect your Walkman player to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Open the MUSIC folder of your Walkman player.
- Open the Apple iTunes software.
- Drag-and-drop the music you want to transfer from the Apple iTunes software to the MUSIC folder of your Walkman player.
- Digital Rights Management (DRM) copyright-protected files are not supported.
- Transferred contents that exceed the folder hierarchy limit of the Walkman player are not playable. For information about data hierarchy, refer to the manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Playlists of the Apple iTunes software are not transferable.